|Back to Back Issues Page|
Ninja Marketers - Welcome to the Multiple Streams of Income Challenge!
June 23, 2018
For this challenge, we’ll be focusing on looking at our business from the ground up. Finding the niche we want to focus on. Determining what we stand for and who we serve. And then we'll start building your brand - YOU!
There is one thing that will make you stand out more than anything in business. The one thing that no one can duplicate, copy or replace. That’s YOU of course!
Once you have a good solid brand, integrating multiple income streams will be much easier. We'll look at affiliate marketing, ecommerce, infoproducts, coaching, becoming an author, and finally high-ticket items. You can integrate one or all of these as you wish. This is your business. It has to fit your needs.
In the first part of this challenge, we are going to talk about infusing YOU into your brand so that people relate to you and buy from YOU.
There is so much power in this. When people are buying from you they don’t read salespages, they don’t study value, they don’t complain about what’s not included… they buy to be around YOU.
That’s not to say you don’t BRING the quality and all the great things… YOU DO. But the sales process is so much easier when you’re the unique thing about your business. It makes a huge difference.
The next two weeks are going to set you on the path to that process and get you seeing the power of branding yourself.
I can’t wait! Let’s get started!
Over the next few weeks you’re going to be given daily action tasks to complete.
Most of them will be FAST-ACTION tasks, meaning you can complete them in 30 minutes or less. There will also be training whenever we discuss a new concept.
The first thing you should know is how this works. Here’s how you can get the most out of this challenge:
1. Set aside time. Right now, on your planner or in your daily to-do lists carve out time for this challenge. Give yourself about 30 minutes for each day of the challenge.
2. Check your email every day for the daily task.
3. Print it out. You know the saying “out of sight, out of mind”. The opposite is also true. If you can't do the task right when you open your daily email, print it out and put it where you can see it.
4. Complete the trainings. The challenge trainings will give you tips, examples, ideas and inspiration to complete this challenge.
5. Complete the Action Tasks.
6. Be Accountable in the Challenge Group. Come post in the group when you’ve completed the Action Tasks for that day, ask questions or cheer others on! I haven't been active there for awhile. We've been doing our recent challenges in the Ninja Marketers group. But this challenge is ONLY for my subscribers so we'll be using the Challenge group. If you aren't a member, let me know and I'll add you. And for those of you who have forgotten how to find it, here's the link.
I don’t teach a single thing I don’t practice myself. I don't recommend a resource that I don't use myself. This whole idea of working less and utilizing multiple income streams is something I’ve had to learn the hard way. Now, I’m sharing it with you so you don't have to!
Are you ready? Let's do this!
|Back to Back Issues Page|