Why Network Marketing? Simple. Are you looking for an inexpensive way to start a part-time business? Network marketing, also known as multilevel marketing (MLM) or direct sales, is one business opportunity that just may fit the bill. Many recognizable brand names--Tupperware, Mary Kay Cosmetics and Melaleuca, for example--fall under the network marketing umbrella.
These types of programs feature a low upfront investment--usually only a few hundred dollars for the purchase of a product sample kit--and the opportunity to sell a product line directly to the people you know. Most network marketing programs will also ask you to recruit sales reps who will become your downline. As their recruiter, you're entitled to earn commissions on their sales as well.
I am involved in a great company. It's called Ariix. You can learn more about it by clicking on The Ariix Business tab.
Why network marketing? There are many benefits to having a network marketing business.
1. You can own your own business relatively inexpensively. You can start your Ariix business for as little as $300. Try buying a McDonald's franchise for that!
2. You can work at your own pace. Many network marketers start part-time and stay at their regular jobs while they build their business. Once they have built their businesses to the desired level, many quit to pursue their business full time. Others choose to only work it part time to bring in some additional income. Either way, you get to make the choice.
3. The power of leverage. You will hear us talk about leverage in our business presentations and training. In a traditional business, you are paid only on the number of sales you make or customers you see. In network marketing, you can build a team of people who also own their businesses. Then you get paid on your own sales AND you receive a percentage of sales from all of your team members. I get paid for the work of team members 8 levels deep!
4. A growing market. Do you know anyone who takes vitamins or uses weight loss products? Is clean and refreshing drinking water for the travelers in your life? Is indoor air pollution causing your neighbor's allergies to worsen? Do you know someone who wants to take control of their health? These are all potential customers. Do you know anyone that would be interested in making a little extra money in their spare time or would like to learn how to build financial security? These are potential business partners.
5. Unlimited income potential. In network marketing you can earn as much or as little as you want. It all depends on how much time and effort you are willing to put into the business. My husband and I decided to work like crazy for 3-5 years. We did so because we fully intend to be at a position financially at that point that we can retire. Some of our team members are already making more than we do because they worked the business full time from the first day.
6. Home business tax deductions. There are many things you can deduct once you own your own home business. And who couldn't use a few more tax deductions?
7. Residual income. Even when my husband and I retire, we will still earn income from the team members we have recruited that are still working - and still recruiting additional team members.
Why network marketing? Because network marketing is a real, legitimate business opportunity. And Ariix is the best in the biz!
Grab Melodieann's book!