1. Write out your goals, giving each goal a completion date. List as many as you like. When you have finished, review each goal and rate it according to how important it is to you. 1 = highest priority; 5 = lowest priority.
2. Rearrange your goals in order of priority:
3. Put your goals through some reality checks. Is it specific? Is it measurable? Can you realistically achieve it within the allotted timeframe? Are all of your goals compatible? Consider your goals against your current circumstances. Check that you have not set yourself up to fail with overly ambitious goals. If you set your sights too high, you will quickly become disillusioned. For example, if you are completely new to network marketing, you are probably not going to be making $5000 a month in the next 90 days.
4. Rewrite your top two goals:
My most important goal is:________________________________________________.
My deadline to complete this goal is:______________________________________.
My second most important goal is:_________________________________________.
My deadline to complete this goal is:_______________________________________.
5. Bring your goals to life with pictures. Make a vision board and hang it in your workspace. Carry photos, such as photos of your dream home or the car you will buy, in your wallet.
6. Print five copies of your top goals. Post them around where you can see them every day - on your bathroom mirror, on the dashboard of your car, next to your computer, or on the door of your refrigerator.